EUROPE: Woolmark Relocation A Good Move - AWS Chief
The relocation of The Woolmark Company headquarters to Europe will be applauded by the international wool industry, according to Australian Wool Services Limited chairman Rod Price. "It is fundamental that the key decision makers in the business are located as close as possible to the future business centres both in Europe and Asia and are able to work closely with our key partners in developing our commercial potential," Mr Price said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands