AUSTRALIA: Woolmark Still A Powerful Brand - Survey
The Woolmark remains a "powerful brand - important in the building of consumer confidence" according to a survey that quizzed 130 leading retailers in l3 countries. "This is especially in the case for easy-care clothing," said The Woolmark Company's Ian Hilton. He added that the awareness of the sub-brand name and logo indicating machine washability was as high as 87 per cent of the sample, with the highest demand for machine washability occurring in the knitwear sector.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again