AUSTRALIA: Woolmark Takes Controlling Stake In Andar
The Woolmark Company today announced it is to acquire 80 per cent of the share capital of Andar, the New Zealand-based manufacturer of textile processing equipment. Andar makes wool scouring equipment and also has a diversified portfolio of technologies in water treatment systems, carpet manufacturing and other value-added wool processing equipment. The deal will help Woolmark exploit its intellectual property in emerging Woolmark Technology, and the two companies will will work together to develop and market an even broader range of value adding wool processing and textile machinery.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack