AUSTRALIA: Woolmark Takes Controlling Stake In Andar
The Woolmark Company today announced it is to acquire 80 per cent of the share capital of Andar, the New Zealand-based manufacturer of textile processing equipment. Andar makes wool scouring equipment and also has a diversified portfolio of technologies in water treatment systems, carpet manufacturing and other value-added wool processing equipment. The deal will help Woolmark exploit its intellectual property in emerging Woolmark Technology, and the two companies will will work together to develop and market an even broader range of value adding wool processing and textile machinery.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022