AUSTRALIA: Woolmark Takes Controlling Stake In Andar
The Woolmark Company today announced it is to acquire 80 per cent of the share capital of Andar, the New Zealand-based manufacturer of textile processing equipment. Andar makes wool scouring equipment and also has a diversified portfolio of technologies in water treatment systems, carpet manufacturing and other value-added wool processing equipment. The deal will help Woolmark exploit its intellectual property in emerging Woolmark Technology, and the two companies will will work together to develop and market an even broader range of value adding wool processing and textile machinery.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020