UK: Woolworths Unveils First Menswear Line
The new line, which is being launched in Aberdeen, features T-shirts priced from £4, shirts from £5, combat trousers and knitted jumpers at £18 and fleeces at £12.
Other items in the Etcetera collection include cadet jackets at £25 and wind-cheating parkas at £30.
Companies: Woolworths Holdings Limited
The sale of Australia's Myer department store chain to venture capitalists will create a rare opportunity for its new owners to build a clothing retailer with global influence reports David Robertson....
High street retailer Marks & Spencer has been named the 'Consumers' Favourite Retailer' for the second consecutive year, beating non-clothing retailers such as HMV, Woolworths and B&Q....
Australian retailer Coles Myer has sold its Myer department store chain to a consortium including Newbridge Capital and the Myer family for A$1.4bn (US$1.03bn)....
Woolworths, the Cape Town, South Africa-based retail group, is to roll out Geac's QuestPLM (product lifecycle management) solution across its entire clothing offering....
Toys to clothing to sweets retailer Woolworths yesterday revealed wider underlying losses in its first-half trading, and warned that tough trading conditions continue to take their toll on the busines...
Flagging department store chain Marks & Spencer has slipped even further down the children's wear market and now lags behind rivals Next, Asda, Tesco and Woolworths, according to a new report by marke...
Non-food sales in grocers, which includes clothing and footwear, have increased nearly 60 per cent over the past five years - but this is just the tip of the iceberg according to new research....
South Africa's top labour group is to protest against clothing retailers who buy cheap Asian imports instead of domestically produced clothing....
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Hong Kong's Winds Group to open Haiti factory
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022