VIETNAM: Work Starts On New Reebok Shoe Factory
Work has got underway on a new $40 million shoe factory that will create up to 15,000 new jobs and churn out around 14.4 million pairs of Reebok sports trainers a year. Up to 80 per cent of the output from the plant at the Nhon Trach 1 Industrial Park in Dong Nai Province will be for export. The first four production lines will begin to roll in the next few weeks and building work should be finished by March 2003.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"