US: Worker safety pacts "not part" of Ralph Lauren strategy
Luxury apparel giant Ralph Lauren Corporation has said becoming a member of one of two groups working to improve safety and working conditions in Bangladesh's textile industry is "not part" of its strategy.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Software solutions enhance speed and visibility
- Supply chain weighs on Kering's green footprint
- Portugal footwear makers underpin industry growth
- Texprocess & Techtextil 2015: Material innovations
- What Marks & Spencer's numbers mean for clothing
- Q1 results in brief: Foot Locker, Hibbett
- Gap brand sales continue to fall short
- China to reduce apparel import taxes
- Call for probe into Philippines factory fire
- New black dye meets sustainability standards