INDONESIA: Workers At Fila Producer In Pay Protests
Thousands of workers at the Indonesian producer of Fila shoes, PT Truba Raya Trading, have held a protest rally demanding they get paid the new provincial minimum wage. Up to 3,000 angry employees joined trade union chiefs at the rally in Bogor over tax and pay issues at PT Truba, the Jakarta Post newspaper reported today.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores