FRANCE: Workers Protest Against Job Cuts
Staff at the Bata Hallocourt shoe factory at Moussey staged noisy demonstrations yesterday to protest about likely job losses. Furious workers gathered at Sarrebourg amid fears up to 500 of the 875-strong workforce will be axed if receivers accept either of the two takeover bids submitted to them earlier this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"