CANADA: Worldbid.com Launches Fashion Trade Site
International trade site worldbid.com has turned its attention on the fashion industry for the launch of its latest vertical site. WorldbidFashion.com links all sectors of the industry, from yarn to fabrics to equipment, in order to facilitate faster and more powerful business trade. It aggregates both supply and demand to produce streamlined and competitive markets, with screened postings to ensure both buy and sell offers are unique and reputable. Well-defined categories and sub-categories make using the site clean and efficient, and users can instantly add new categories to meet their specific requirements and create new markets.Analysts predict that B2B Internet commerce will soon replace B2C commerce as the fastest growing sector in the electronic economy. And according to Worldbid CEO, Scott Wurtele: "With European access to the Internet increasing rapidly, on-line fashion trade is going to expand very dramatically in the next few years." When it does, he intends WorldbidFashion to be there to offer fast and easy access to markets worldwide.WorldbidFashion.com is said to offer a superior platform for conducting business in this burgeoning market because it is interactive. That is, registered users do not have to check the site every day to keep up with the latest real-time offers and instead receive free e-mail notifications whenever a new offer is posted in any category in which they are registered. Another major advantage is that the Worldbid site provides users with high visibility in the international market. At no charge, users can post their own websites, catalogues, logos, photographs, and text on the site and gain instant visibility to hundreds of thousands of other companies around the world. In this way, a single platform links multiple sectors of the international B2B fashion marketplace.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022