USA: Worldtex Announces Filing Of Prenegotiated Restructuring Plan
Worldtex Inc today announced that, as planned, it had filed in the Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware a petition for relief under Chapter 11 of the Bankruptcy Code for the purpose of restructuring its capitalization. The restructuring has been prenegotiated with an informal committee of holders of approximately 64 per cent of its 9-5/8 per cent Senior Notes. The filing also includes a plan of reorganization and a proposed disclosure statement. The noteholders on the informal committee have agreed to vote in favour of such plan of reorganization pursuant to a previously announced lock-up agreement.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020