USA: Worldtex Announces Filing Of Prenegotiated Restructuring Plan
Worldtex Inc today announced that, as planned, it had filed in the Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware a petition for relief under Chapter 11 of the Bankruptcy Code for the purpose of restructuring its capitalization. The restructuring has been prenegotiated with an informal committee of holders of approximately 64 per cent of its 9-5/8 per cent Senior Notes. The filing also includes a plan of reorganization and a proposed disclosure statement. The noteholders on the informal committee have agreed to vote in favour of such plan of reorganization pursuant to a previously announced lock-up agreement.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Next books first FY profit fall in eight years
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing