USA: Worldtex To Pay Trade Creditors On Ordinary Terms
Worldtex Inc has announced that it would pay its trade creditors on ordinary terms during the pendency of its Chapter 11 bankruptcy case. Worldtex has said that it has received Bankruptcy Court approval to pay amounts due to Worldtex's trade creditors arising prior to the filing of its Chapter 11 bankruptcy case, which ordinarily would be stayed during the pendency of the bankruptcy proceedings.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth