USA: Worldtex To Restructure Capitalisation
Worldtex, Inc announced that it had entered into a lock-up agreement with the members of an informal committee of noteholders holding nearly two-thirds of the company's 9-5/8 per cent Senior Notes regarding a restructuring of Worldtex's capitalization. The lock-up agreement contemplates a restructuring that will provide for a substantial reduction of Worldtex's debt through cancellation of all of its outstanding 9-5/8 per cent Senior Notes in exchange for equity securities of Worldtex. The agreement contemplates that trade creditors will be paid in full and in accordance with Worldtex's existing practices.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- US Q4 in brief – VF Corp, Kate Spade, Rocky Brands
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022