USA: Worldtex To Restructure Capitalisation
Worldtex, Inc announced that it had entered into a lock-up agreement with the members of an informal committee of noteholders holding nearly two-thirds of the company's 9-5/8 per cent Senior Notes regarding a restructuring of Worldtex's capitalization. The lock-up agreement contemplates a restructuring that will provide for a substantial reduction of Worldtex's debt through cancellation of all of its outstanding 9-5/8 per cent Senior Notes in exchange for equity securities of Worldtex. The agreement contemplates that trade creditors will be paid in full and in accordance with Worldtex's existing practices.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Adidas mulls roll-out of in-store customisation
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective