USA: Worldtex To Restructure Capitalisation
Worldtex, Inc announced that it had entered into a lock-up agreement with the members of an informal committee of noteholders holding nearly two-thirds of the company's 9-5/8 per cent Senior Notes regarding a restructuring of Worldtex's capitalization. The lock-up agreement contemplates a restructuring that will provide for a substantial reduction of Worldtex's debt through cancellation of all of its outstanding 9-5/8 per cent Senior Notes in exchange for equity securities of Worldtex. The agreement contemplates that trade creditors will be paid in full and in accordance with Worldtex's existing practices.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022