USA: Worldtex To Restructure Capitalisation
Worldtex, Inc announced that it had entered into a lock-up agreement with the members of an informal committee of noteholders holding nearly two-thirds of the company's 9-5/8 per cent Senior Notes regarding a restructuring of Worldtex's capitalization. The lock-up agreement contemplates a restructuring that will provide for a substantial reduction of Worldtex's debt through cancellation of all of its outstanding 9-5/8 per cent Senior Notes in exchange for equity securities of Worldtex. The agreement contemplates that trade creditors will be paid in full and in accordance with Worldtex's existing practices.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Brandix rolls out Tukatech systems
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar