UK: Wowgo.com Launches Teen Girls' Fashion Channel
Wowgo, the lifestyle brand designed exclusively for teen girls, today announced crave and SPA, two interactive channels focussing on health & beauty and fashion on www.wowgo.com.Crave aims to become the ultimate online style bible exclusively for teen girls. It invites girls to send in their style dilemmas; celebrates the style of teen girls across the country; and provides girls with the opportunity to get the makeover of their dreams. Updated throughout the day by an experienced and dedicated team of writers and interactive designers, both sites are committed to giving girls the freshest news, advice and views while encouraging them to appear in and contribute to features.Maxine Stinton, editor of both channels said: "What's so exciting about Crave is that we can give the girls a truly rounded experience, as well as reacting quickly to trends. We'll lead them through every aspect of style and equip them with all the knowledge they need to look just the way they want to." Prior to Wowgo, Maxine was a project manager and health writer for Weight Watchers and an editor at BBC Worldwide. The SPA and Crave team has extensive experience in combined health, beauty and fashion writing.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Sustainable fashion app to help shopping decisions
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing