USA: WPS Relocates Annual Meeting Site
WestPoint Stevens Inc. (NYSE: WXS) has announced that it will conduct its Annual Meeting of Stockholders in the Grand Ballroom located off the lower lobby of the Grand Hyatt, 3300 Peachtree Road, N.E., Atlanta, at 9 a.m. on Thursday, June 29, 2000.The company had originally announced on May 19, 2000, that the meeting would be held at the Ritz-Carlton, Buckhead, Atlanta.June 9, 2000, was the record date for establishing stockholders who will be eligible to vote at the Annual Meeting.WestPoint Stevens Inc. is a leading home fashions consumer products marketing company, with a wide range of bed linens, towels, blankets, comforters and accessories marketed under the well-known brand names of Grand Patrician, Patrician, Martex, Utica, Stevens, Lady Pepperell and Vellux, and under licensed brands including Ralph Lauren Home, Sanderson, Designers Guild, Esprit, Joe Boxer and Serta Perfect Sleeper. WestPoint Stevens is also a manufacturer of the Martha Stewart bed and bath lines. WestPoint Stevens can be found on the World Wide Web at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar