USA: WPS Relocates Annual Meeting Site
WestPoint Stevens Inc. (NYSE: WXS) has announced that it will conduct its Annual Meeting of Stockholders in the Grand Ballroom located off the lower lobby of the Grand Hyatt, 3300 Peachtree Road, N.E., Atlanta, at 9 a.m. on Thursday, June 29, 2000.The company had originally announced on May 19, 2000, that the meeting would be held at the Ritz-Carlton, Buckhead, Atlanta.June 9, 2000, was the record date for establishing stockholders who will be eligible to vote at the Annual Meeting.WestPoint Stevens Inc. is a leading home fashions consumer products marketing company, with a wide range of bed linens, towels, blankets, comforters and accessories marketed under the well-known brand names of Grand Patrician, Patrician, Martex, Utica, Stevens, Lady Pepperell and Vellux, and under licensed brands including Ralph Lauren Home, Sanderson, Designers Guild, Esprit, Joe Boxer and Serta Perfect Sleeper. WestPoint Stevens is also a manufacturer of the Martha Stewart bed and bath lines. WestPoint Stevens can be found on the World Wide Web at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores