USA: WPS Relocates Annual Meeting Site
WestPoint Stevens Inc. (NYSE: WXS) has announced that it will conduct its Annual Meeting of Stockholders in the Grand Ballroom located off the lower lobby of the Grand Hyatt, 3300 Peachtree Road, N.E., Atlanta, at 9 a.m. on Thursday, June 29, 2000.The company had originally announced on May 19, 2000, that the meeting would be held at the Ritz-Carlton, Buckhead, Atlanta.June 9, 2000, was the record date for establishing stockholders who will be eligible to vote at the Annual Meeting.WestPoint Stevens Inc. is a leading home fashions consumer products marketing company, with a wide range of bed linens, towels, blankets, comforters and accessories marketed under the well-known brand names of Grand Patrician, Patrician, Martex, Utica, Stevens, Lady Pepperell and Vellux, and under licensed brands including Ralph Lauren Home, Sanderson, Designers Guild, Esprit, Joe Boxer and Serta Perfect Sleeper. WestPoint Stevens is also a manufacturer of the Martha Stewart bed and bath lines. WestPoint Stevens can be found on the World Wide Web at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report