USA: Wrangler Hero Launches Toddler Range
Leading US jeans manufacturer VF Jeanswear, which owns well-known brands such as Wrangler Hero, Riders and Rustler, is to launch a new line of jeans for youngsters.
The company hopes its Hero Boy Infant & Toddler line for boys aged four and under will be as successful as the Hero Boy 4-16 range which it says is now its single largest business unit.
The latest collection will feature jeans and shorts with various surface finishes for texture, simplified features to perpetuate the cleaned-up look, and mid-weight and heavy-weight high-quality fabrics for comfort and function.
They include shorts in mid-weight denim/twill in medium crosshatch, vintage dark and olive, carpenter jeans and shorts in a mid-weight denim vintage light and vintage dark, and loose fit jeans and shorts in a mid-weight denim stonewash.
"With Wrangler Hero leading men and boys, it makes sense to strategically utilize that brand and leverage its brand awareness and credibility," said Riders' marketing communications manager Anne Lundahl.
She added: "Mom will love purchasing the 'little' Wrangler product so her 'littlest guy' can look like Dad or Brother."
Companies: VF Corporation
Although Ukraine has the potential to be the top East European clothing supplier to Western Europe, the industry's growth is hampered by a lack of foreign investment. But this could be about to change...
VF Corporation owned denim brand, Lee, has seen growth of about 30 per cent in India, with sales rising from US$18 million (Rs780 million) in 2003 to over US$23 million (Rs1 billion) in 2004....
One of the largest textile makers in the US, Mount Vernon Mills Inc, is shutting its Tallassee, Alabama mill in mid-September but will continue to operate its 14 other manufacturing plants across the ...
Branded apparel maker VF Corporation has announced a series of organisational changes aimed at streamlining its leadership structure and supporting the company's long-term growth plans....
Apparel group VF Corp is to close a jean production plant in Wilson, US, at the loss of 445 jobs....
Apparel manufacturer VF Corp has reported an 18 per cent leap in first-quarter income, encouraged by good business at its outdoor, imagewear and sportswear businesses following acquisitions....
Apparel company VF Corp has set up a new company in partnership with designer John Varvatos after two years of uncertainty over Varvatos's brand, according to executives quoted by the New York Post....
Earl Jean, a unit of apparel giant VF Corp, has named Andree DeLair as its vice president, design. ...
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack