USA: Wrangler's Hot New Shirts Keep Wearers Cool
Apparel giant Wrangler is to release a range of authentic Western clothing featuring high-tech temperature balancing fibres aimed at keeping the skin cooler longer in direct heat from the sun. The new Cool Lock shirt collection contains Comfortemp materials in the yoke, collar band and sleeve cuffs that are designed to shift perspiration away from the body 60 times faster than cotton yarn to keep skin dry and comfortable in hot weather.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack