US: Wrinkle-Resistant Finishes Lead Demand For Textile Chemicals
The report, Textile Processing And Finishing Chemicals to 2004, said best markets will include high-performance industrial textiles and medical products, especially value-added nonwovens.
This study analyses the $2.3bn US textile chemical industry. It presents historical data for 1989, 1994 and 1999 and forecasts to 2004 and 2009 by type (for example, colourants, polymers, surfactants, starches, sodium chemicals, enzymes, silicone products), by function (textile dyes, dye auxiliaries, water and soil repellents, wrinkle-resistant finishes, softeners and hand modifiers, flame retardants, scouring agents, bleaches and whiteners, sizing, coatings, lubricants, antistats, foam control agents, antimicrobial agents), and by end-use.
The study also examines the market environment, details market share and competitive strategies, and profiles over 40 key companies including Ciba Specialty Chemicals, BASF, DyStar, and BF Goodrich.
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020