USA: WWRE Chooses i2's CRFM Software
The WorldWide Retail Exchange, the Internet-based business-to-business (B2B) exchange, announced today that it has selected i2 Technologies, Inc as its sole provider of collaborative planning, forecasting and replenishment (CPFR) solutions. i2 has been chosen to work with the WWRE to develop and deliver a set of solutions that are designed to enable real-time collaboration between retailers and suppliers to reduce inefficiencies, time to market, and costs. With a standards-based collaboration platform that integrates easily with Exchange members' systems, i2's solution will support collaborations for a number of business processes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores