USA: WWRE Chooses i2's CRFM Software
The WorldWide Retail Exchange, the Internet-based business-to-business (B2B) exchange, announced today that it has selected i2 Technologies, Inc as its sole provider of collaborative planning, forecasting and replenishment (CPFR) solutions. i2 has been chosen to work with the WWRE to develop and deliver a set of solutions that are designed to enable real-time collaboration between retailers and suppliers to reduce inefficiencies, time to market, and costs. With a standards-based collaboration platform that integrates easily with Exchange members' systems, i2's solution will support collaborations for a number of business processes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020