USA: WWRE Chooses i2's CRFM Software
The WorldWide Retail Exchange, the Internet-based business-to-business (B2B) exchange, announced today that it has selected i2 Technologies, Inc as its sole provider of collaborative planning, forecasting and replenishment (CPFR) solutions. i2 has been chosen to work with the WWRE to develop and deliver a set of solutions that are designed to enable real-time collaboration between retailers and suppliers to reduce inefficiencies, time to market, and costs. With a standards-based collaboration platform that integrates easily with Exchange members' systems, i2's solution will support collaborations for a number of business processes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective