USA: WWRE Chooses i2's CRFM Software
The WorldWide Retail Exchange, the Internet-based business-to-business (B2B) exchange, announced today that it has selected i2 Technologies, Inc as its sole provider of collaborative planning, forecasting and replenishment (CPFR) solutions. i2 has been chosen to work with the WWRE to develop and deliver a set of solutions that are designed to enable real-time collaboration between retailers and suppliers to reduce inefficiencies, time to market, and costs. With a standards-based collaboration platform that integrates easily with Exchange members' systems, i2's solution will support collaborations for a number of business processes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- US Q4 in brief – Macy's, Walmart, VF Corp
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar