USA: WWRE Reopens Membership
In response to strong demand from the industry, the WorldWide Retail Exchange (WWRE), the Internet-based business-to-business (B2B) exchange for retailers and their suppliers, today announced it will reopen its membership ranks to new retailers starting April 1, 2001. The move is expected to increase the WWRE's retailer base from its original 53 members, allowing more companies to deal directly with suppliers through a single, web-based community.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"