MEXICO: Xceed Sports invests in cloud-based PLM tool
Mexican sportswear company Xceed Sports has implemented a cloud-based product lifecycle management (PLM) tool to streamline its business operations.
The WFX solution has helped Xceed Sports to move its product development and design to an online centralised system.
Being a primarily Spanish-speaking firm, Xceed Sports uses WFX PLM in Spanish which enables the non-English speaking users to work more easily.
Xceed Sports owner Miguel Arvizu said the implementation has resulted in quick and effective communication within different departments and has helped improve productivity.
The last few years have seen tremendous changes in the technological landscape of product lifecycle management (PLM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems. Yet the software has evolved rapidl...
Footwear manufacturer Rocky Brands has expanded its product lifecycle management (PLM) and Supply Chain Management (SCM) software implementations....
French fashion firm Happychic Group has selected product lifecycle management (PLM) software from Centric Software to help support its international growth....
Dutch fashion company Scotch & Soda has selected Centric Software to provide its product lifecycle management (PLM) software to help support its growth and geographical expansion....
School uniform, career apparel and image-wear specialist A+ School & Career Apparel has invested in PLM software to help enhance collaboration and workflow management....
French fashion group American Vintage is to implement Centric Software's product lifecycle management (PLM) to streamline its processes....
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Asos FY profit drop: What the analysts say
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- Cambodia clothing factory collapse injures eight
- H&M and The North Face commit to responsible down
- Bangladesh taps factory inspectors ahead of review
- Coats to open new zip factory in Bangladesh
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam