MEXICO: Xceed Sports invests in cloud-based PLM tool
Mexican sportswear company Xceed Sports has implemented a cloud-based product lifecycle management (PLM) tool to streamline its business operations.
The WFX solution has helped Xceed Sports to move its product development and design to an online centralised system.
Being a primarily Spanish-speaking firm, Xceed Sports uses WFX PLM in Spanish which enables the non-English speaking users to work more easily.
Xceed Sports owner Miguel Arvizu said the implementation has resulted in quick and effective communication within different departments and has helped improve productivity.
Apparel and textile companies seeking to make their supply chains more sustainable have increasing options to adopt 'greener' innovations - from developments in organic cotton to software monitoring t...
The last few years have seen tremendous changes in the technological landscape of product lifecycle management (PLM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems. Yet the software has evolved rapidl...
Apparel and textile companies looking keep down costs in fibre and fabric sourcing and production, at the same time as ensuring supplies keep flowing, are turning to a number of different strategies....
Product lifecycle management (PLM) systems help apparel companies share information more efficiently and plan for future lines more accurately as time-to-market shrinks....
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- COMMENT: The decline of the buying office
- 2014: Year in review - Brand winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Retail winners and losers
- Bangladesh: The business benefits of compliance
- Report urges overhaul of Cambodia factory safety
- Bangladesh knitting worker killed by faulty lift
- North Face debuts locally-grown "backyard" hoodie
- Apparel manufacturing leads US reshoring trend
- Triumph recalls 22,000 bras for underwire fault