USA: XDogs Adds To New Licensed Apparel Division
Sporting goods marketer and distributor XDogs Inc (OTCBB:XDGI) has added two highly-experienced professionals to its team. Bob Truax and Karen Swanson have over 35 years of experience in the apparel, athletic and active wear industries. Bob Truax will head the company's new Licensed Apparel Division, concentrating on acquiring new sports licenses and building on his foundation of experience in marketing branded and private label apparel. Mr Truax has been involved in the athletic and active wear industry for 13 years: He was a co-founder and President of Zubaz Inc, and was personally responsible for that company's sports licensing agreements with the NFL, NBA, Major League Baseball, major colleges, National Hockey League, WCW, and Warner Brothers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- US Q4 in brief – PVH Corp, J Crew, Perry Ellis
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective