USA: XDogs Adds To New Licensed Apparel Division
Sporting goods marketer and distributor XDogs Inc (OTCBB:XDGI) has added two highly-experienced professionals to its team. Bob Truax and Karen Swanson have over 35 years of experience in the apparel, athletic and active wear industries. Bob Truax will head the company's new Licensed Apparel Division, concentrating on acquiring new sports licenses and building on his foundation of experience in marketing branded and private label apparel. Mr Truax has been involved in the athletic and active wear industry for 13 years: He was a co-founder and President of Zubaz Inc, and was personally responsible for that company's sports licensing agreements with the NFL, NBA, Major League Baseball, major colleges, National Hockey League, WCW, and Warner Brothers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"