USA: XDogs Adds To New Licensed Apparel Division
Sporting goods marketer and distributor XDogs Inc (OTCBB:XDGI) has added two highly-experienced professionals to its team. Bob Truax and Karen Swanson have over 35 years of experience in the apparel, athletic and active wear industries. Bob Truax will head the company's new Licensed Apparel Division, concentrating on acquiring new sports licenses and building on his foundation of experience in marketing branded and private label apparel. Mr Truax has been involved in the athletic and active wear industry for 13 years: He was a co-founder and President of Zubaz Inc, and was personally responsible for that company's sports licensing agreements with the NFL, NBA, Major League Baseball, major colleges, National Hockey League, WCW, and Warner Brothers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020