USA: Xdogs And Pure Goal Axe Merger Plan
Emerging consolidator of private label apparel brands, XDOGS Inc, said on Tuesday its planned merger with Pure Goal, a leading private label sport and soccer wear business, had been called off. In a short statement, Minneapolis-based XDOGS said the proposed deal had been "terminated by mutual agreement of both parties".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth