USA: XDOGS To Merge With Pure Goal Soccer Brand
Marketing firm XDOGS Inc said Monday it has agreed to merge its assets with Pure Goal, LLC, a leader in the soccer club branding and sportswear marketing industry. XDOGS markets extreme sports apparel lines to high end major and specialty retailers in the US under exclusive distribution agreements with internationally recognised labels like Oxbow and Gaastra.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores