UK: XeBusiness Wins NM Williams ERP Contract
Manchester-based XeBusiness (XeB), a vendor of specialist manufacturing, distribution and CRM solutions to garment and footwear companies, has won a contract for its ERP system (Xe-ERP) from corporate and promotional wear supplier NM Williams. With operations in both Northern Ireland and the mainland UK, NM Williams has invested in the integrated CRM and Distribution applications software to help reduce operating costs and streamline customer service response.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores