CHINA: Xinjiang Group Posts Higher Export Earnings
The total foreign exchange collected from export is expected to hit $50m for the whole year.
The company was the second largest exporter of yarn and fabrics in China in the January-August period.
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"