USA: XO Upgrades Abercrombie & Fitch's Network
Telecommunication services provider XO Communications Inc has signed a multi-year agreement with retail chain Abercrombie & Fitch Co in which XO will upgrade the company's communications network to an OC-48 infrastructure.
XO is performing the upgrade in order to accommodate the company's growing data, voice and internet requirements after several years of solid growth. The deal renews and extends the current agreement between the two companies.
Tom Lennox, director of communications at Abercrombie & Fitch, said the company needed to extend its network to deal with "future communication needs" and added that it was pleased with XO's "responsiveness and reliability".
Abercrombie & Fitch Co is a specialty lifestyle retailer consisting of Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie, Hollister Co, and Ruehl.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US Q4 in brief – Chico's FAS, TJX Companies
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar