USA: XOR Logicwear Launches New Web Site
XOR Logicwear has launched its redesigned web site and online store offering branded fashion sportswear.
Despite winning several awards for the design of the old site the company felt it was time for a totally new look. The comapny claim that the resigned site now boasts easier navigation, faster loading and a more graphic style.
"The new site represents months of hard work and paying attention to customer and user feedback," said company president and chief designer Tom Geldner. "Everyone agreed the old site was kind of mild with too much text. The new one is more edgy and upbeat."
The shopping cart system has also been improved and an affiliate tracking program added so qualified businesses can add XOR's unique products to their web sites.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report