USA: XOXO Names Kaminsky National Sales Manager
Apparel and footwear group Global Brand Marketing Inc has named Scott Kaminsky as national sales manager of subsidiary XOXO Footwear. In the role, Kaminsky will assume responsibility for the brand's United States sales operations and domestic revenue growth management. His 20-year retail career includes stints as sales director for Nina Footwear and retail chain president of Joyce-Selby shoes. According to Global Brand Marketing CEO Killick Datta, Kaminsky's "extremely impressive" record made him an ideal candidate for the position. "His wealth of experience in this segment of the market and commitment to success will be the driving force in delivering a high quality product line for the upcoming fall-winter 2004 selling season," he said. XOXO produces fashion conscious footwear for the young women's market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – Destination XL Group, Caleres
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective