US: Yamamay invests in PLM tool to support business
The PLM tool is expected to help Yamamay optimise its design and product development processes
Italian underwear retailer Yamamay has implemented a Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) tool to optimise its design and product development processes.
The company, which has more than 700 global franchise stores, is now using the TXT solution to manage all collection-related information: data and images.
Through the adoption of the TXT solution, Yamamay aims to reduce product development times as all the resources involved, including foreign branches, can use a single repository, which can be accessed anywhere.
Apparel and textile companies seeking to make their supply chains more sustainable have increasing options to adopt 'greener' innovations - from developments in organic cotton to software monitoring t...
The last few years have seen tremendous changes in the technological landscape of product lifecycle management (PLM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems. Yet the software has evolved rapidl...
Apparel and textile companies looking keep down costs in fibre and fabric sourcing and production, at the same time as ensuring supplies keep flowing, are turning to a number of different strategies....
Product lifecycle management (PLM) systems help apparel companies share information more efficiently and plan for future lines more accurately as time-to-market shrinks....
- COMMENT: The decline of the buying office
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Retail winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Brand winners and losers
- Vietnam factories face fire safety challenge
- Wage theft of migrants in Thai apparel industry
- Triumph recalls 22,000 bras for underwire fault
- Investigation uncovers China's dog leather trade
- Nike shares slide on future orders in Q2
- Philippines added to European Union GSP+ scheme