US: Yamamay invests in PLM tool to support business
The PLM tool is expected to help Yamamay optimise its design and product development processes
Italian underwear retailer Yamamay has implemented a Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) tool to optimise its design and product development processes.
The company, which has more than 700 global franchise stores, is now using the TXT solution to manage all collection-related information: data and images.
Through the adoption of the TXT solution, Yamamay aims to reduce product development times as all the resources involved, including foreign branches, can use a single repository, which can be accessed anywhere.
The last few years have seen tremendous changes in the technological landscape of product lifecycle management (PLM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems. Yet the software has evolved rapidl...
Design, innovation, development and sourcing business The S Group has selected CGS's BlueCherry ERP and PLM solutions to increase visibility and efficiency across all of its departments....
Spanish footwear manufacturer Mascaró has selected Centric Software's Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software to enhance visibility and increase efficiency throughout its product development proce...
RLM Apparel Software Systems has added new and enhanced capabilities to its FashionManager enterprise software solution, designed to accelerate business processes and improve operational efficiencies....
Spanish fashion brand Encuentro Moda has implemented Gerber Technology's YuniquePLM to help improve speed to market for its apparel and accessory lines....
- Patagonia's CSR commitments re-shaping the sector
- Can Gap maintain its momentum minus Larsson?
- Brands back Cambodia industry-wide wage bargaining
- Can robotics redefine apparel manufacturing?
- Zalando: profit is so last season
- Unions agree proposed Cambodia minimum wage
- New CEO may focus on Ralph Lauren supply chain
- Patagonia ramps up Fair Trade Certified apparel
- Nike collaborates on low-impact textile challenge
- Old Navy's Larsson to replace Ralph Lauren as CEO
- The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields