US: Yamamay invests in PLM tool to support business
The PLM tool is expected to help Yamamay optimise its design and product development processes
Italian underwear retailer Yamamay has implemented a Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) tool to optimise its design and product development processes.
The company, which has more than 700 global franchise stores, is now using the TXT solution to manage all collection-related information: data and images.
Through the adoption of the TXT solution, Yamamay aims to reduce product development times as all the resources involved, including foreign branches, can use a single repository, which can be accessed anywhere.
What else is likely to be topping the apparel industry's software agenda this year? 3D product development and design, digital continuity of information and images, predictive analytics, Systems that ...
This report includes new information on the latest developments in: cosmetotextiles; e-commerce technology; environmentally friendly apparel, fibres, and finishing treatments; fabrics for performance ...
Where should apparel firms be focusing their investments now if they want to remain competitive into the future? Technology agendas should include tools that help shorten the time from concept to cons...
Software can help tackle the key industry issues by connecting all processes, departments and geographies within a global business and ensuring that correct and up-to-date information can be shared in...
What are the biggest challenges facing the global apparel supply chain in 2014? One that stands out is the pressure to deliver on the omnichannel promise. There's a fundamental disconnect between the ...
Lingerie and nightwear manufacturer Marsylka is implementing Visual 2000 International's End-2-End software to help increase operational efficiencies and boost production across the business....
Mexican sportswear company Xceed Sports has implemented a cloud-based product lifecycle management (PLM) tool to streamline its business operations....
RLM Apparel Software Systems has launched the latest version of its FashionManager enterprise software....
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- Teen retail being rocked by fast fashion headwinds
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- US retailers' March 2014 sales roundup
- Bangladesh industry development moving backwards
- H&M "pushing the process" on sustainable fashion
- Adidas plans mobile phone hotline at all suppliers
- Gap issues mirror widespread industry challenges
- VF Corp eyes speed to market with China hub
- Bangladesh equipment duties drag on safety efforts
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Jeans in Italy
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects