US: Yamamay invests in PLM tool to support business
The PLM tool is expected to help Yamamay optimise its design and product development processes
Italian underwear retailer Yamamay has implemented a Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) tool to optimise its design and product development processes.
The company, which has more than 700 global franchise stores, is now using the TXT solution to manage all collection-related information: data and images.
Through the adoption of the TXT solution, Yamamay aims to reduce product development times as all the resources involved, including foreign branches, can use a single repository, which can be accessed anywhere.
The last few years have seen tremendous changes in the technological landscape of product lifecycle management (PLM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems. Yet the software has evolved rapidl...
The most-read stories on just-style this week include a look at supply chain sustainability initiatives, comments on the challenges of integrating sustainability into fashion businesses, and new figur...
Product lifecycle management (PLM) software provider Centric Software has opened its first Asian office in Shanghai, as part of efforts to expand its presence in the region....
The most-read stories on just-style this week include an analysis on East African countries courting clothing and textile business, Fung Capital investing in a PLM software provider, and a look at why...
Southeastern Performance Apparel (SEP) is implementing Simparel's all-in-one fashion business software to help streamline processes and drive growth....
Software supplier Singletree Technologies has teamed up with Pure PLM to sell and implement its Intellimas software in Australia and New Zealand....
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Responsible apparel sourcing requires teamwork
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- New JC Penney CEO “credible but no solution”
- UPDATE: A&F appoints Horowitz to head Hollister
- H&M calls for annual wage reviews in Bangladesh
- Fire and safety events to converge on Bangladesh
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020