ITALY: Yarn Specialist To Distribute 'Vegetable Cashmere'
The new fibre is now being produced by the Harvest Textile Company, a pioneer in processing this form of agricultural waste into a viable textile raw material.
Lame Ledal has rights to market the product in Switzerland and Austria as well as Italy, and is sufficiently enthusiastic about the potential of the line to claim it as an alternative to cashmere.
By Sonia Roberts.
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores