USA: Yes Clothing Merger On The Cards
Yes Clothing Co, a Californian corporation, Thursday announced that its board of directors and shareholders approved the merger of the company into Yes Clothing Co Inc, a newly formed Nevada corporation ("YCCI") (OTC:YCCI). The merger will be effected through the distribution of one share of YCCI common stock, $.001 par value, for every 100 shares of the company's common stock, no par value. This distribution will be effective upon the opening of business on October 27, 2000 and the shares of YCCI will be distributed to the company's shareholders of record on September 8, 2000. The company has indicated that the purpose of the merger is to reincorporate in Nevada. YCCI will operate as a holding company who will seek and develop business opportunities in the United States and worldwide. On October 27, 2000, the company will trade under the ticker symbol "YCCI" to reflect the name change to Yes Clothing Co Inc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Hong Kong's Winds Group to open Haiti factory
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report