USA: Yes Clothing Merger On The Cards
Yes Clothing Co, a Californian corporation, Thursday announced that its board of directors and shareholders approved the merger of the company into Yes Clothing Co Inc, a newly formed Nevada corporation ("YCCI") (OTC:YCCI). The merger will be effected through the distribution of one share of YCCI common stock, $.001 par value, for every 100 shares of the company's common stock, no par value. This distribution will be effective upon the opening of business on October 27, 2000 and the shares of YCCI will be distributed to the company's shareholders of record on September 8, 2000. The company has indicated that the purpose of the merger is to reincorporate in Nevada. YCCI will operate as a holding company who will seek and develop business opportunities in the United States and worldwide. On October 27, 2000, the company will trade under the ticker symbol "YCCI" to reflect the name change to Yes Clothing Co Inc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report