USA: Yes Clothing Merger On The Cards
Yes Clothing Co, a Californian corporation, Thursday announced that its board of directors and shareholders approved the merger of the company into Yes Clothing Co Inc, a newly formed Nevada corporation ("YCCI") (OTC:YCCI). The merger will be effected through the distribution of one share of YCCI common stock, $.001 par value, for every 100 shares of the company's common stock, no par value. This distribution will be effective upon the opening of business on October 27, 2000 and the shares of YCCI will be distributed to the company's shareholders of record on September 8, 2000. The company has indicated that the purpose of the merger is to reincorporate in Nevada. YCCI will operate as a holding company who will seek and develop business opportunities in the United States and worldwide. On October 27, 2000, the company will trade under the ticker symbol "YCCI" to reflect the name change to Yes Clothing Co Inc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- "Buy American, Hire American" to guide Trump trade
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Trump signs order to withdraw from TPP
- UK clothing factory workers paid half minimum wage
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022