TURKEY: Yesim Tekstil Five-Month Exports Up 18%
The Bursa-based company, which posted export income of US$254m for full-year 2003, also saw its share of exports destined for the United States fall to 33 per cent for the five-month period, down from 56 per cent in the comparable year-ago period.
Yesim is targeting export income of US$300m for full-year 2004.
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020