US: YMI in kids’ licensing deal with Stargate Apparel
Los Angeles based junior denim brand YMI is expanding its brand in the children's category through a new licensing deal with Stargate Apparel.
Under the agreement, Stargate will produce and market YMI Kid's/Girl's in denim and non-denim bottoms, swimwear, sleepwear and outerwear.
Product is slated to hit department and specialty stores nationwide for summer 2010.
Deke Jamieson, executive vice president of marketing and licensing at YMI says Stargate "offers product with an exceptional price/value relationship.
"We are confident that Stargate will help our brand develop an even stronger relationship with both our retail partners and our consumers."
New York based Stargate is a family business founded in 1995 that supplies children's, junior and missy apparel with its Freestyle Revolution and Blue Epic lines.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar