UK: Young Designers Get M&S Boost At London Fashion Week
London Fashion Week gets under way in the capital this weekend, in what organisers are pledging will be "the biggest and best ever held". Around 3,000 visitors are expected to attend the showcase event for the UK's fashion industry at The Natural History Museum in Cromwell Road. And among the designers exhibiting at the event, which runs from February 18 - 23, will be a record number of up-and-coming ones receiving support from Marks and Spencer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands