HONG KONG: Yue Yuen Buys 30% Stake In Sportswear Co
The deal includes an option for Yue Yuen to acquire an additional 10 per cent stake in the company.
"The acquisition of a strategic stake in Prosperous Industrial is an integral part of the group's growth strategy in the sports apparel and accessories manufacturing sector," Yue Yuen executive director Edward Ku said.
Prosperous, whose main production base is in China, had revenue of US$64.6m last year.
Companies: Yue Yuen Industrial (Holding) Ltd
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
The world's biggest athletic shoe maker, Yue Yuen Industrial, said strong demand for shoes in China boosted first-quarter profit by 16%....
Athletic shoe maker Yue Yuen Industrial Holdings has reported a 2.2% increase in full year net profit, driven by good sales of casual, outdoor shoes and sandals....
Hong Kong-listed garment maker Luen Thai Holdings has bought a manufacturing facility in the Philippines, Dow Jones reported....
Footwear maker Yue Yuen Industrial Holdings Ltd has established a safety shoes joint venture in partnership with Upmax Investments Ltd. ...
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective