HONG KONG: Yue Yuen Keen To Join Hang Seng
Hong Kong-based shoe giant Yue Yuen (Industrial) Holdings on Monday said it expects to join the country's blue chip Hang Seng Index this year and plans to boost trading volumes through a share split. The world's largest shoemaker, which makes sports shoes for industry giants such as Nike, Adidas and Reebok, said it could join the index of 33 blue-chip stocks in the second half of this year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth