HONG KONG: Yue Yuen Q1 Profit Jumps 35.8%
The company, which booked a one-off sale of 44.8 million shares in controlling stakeholder Pou Chen Corp during the quarter, also recorded a sales rise of 5.4 per cent year-on-year to US$644.7m for the three-month period.
Hong Kong-listed Yue Yuen is the world's largest footwear manufacturer.
Companies: Yue Yuen Industrial (Holding) Ltd
The world's biggest athletic shoe maker, Yue Yuen Industrial, said strong demand for shoes in China boosted first-quarter profit by 16%....
Athletic shoe maker Yue Yuen Industrial Holdings has reported a 2.2% increase in full year net profit, driven by good sales of casual, outdoor shoes and sandals....
Hong Kong-listed garment maker Luen Thai Holdings has bought a manufacturing facility in the Philippines, Dow Jones reported....
Footwear maker Yue Yuen Industrial Holdings Ltd has established a safety shoes joint venture in partnership with Upmax Investments Ltd. ...
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth