HONG KONG: Yue Yuen sales edge up in December
Athletic footwear manufacturer Yue Yuen saw net consolidated operating revenue increase 1% during the month of December 2009.
The company posted revenues of US$469m last month, compared to $466m in December of the prior year.
It follows a 3% slip in November revenues at Yue Yuen during November.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Chinese footwear manufacturer Yue Yuen has reported a 25% rise in revenue for June 2010. ...
Yue Yuen Industrial (Holdings) Limited, the world's largest manufacturer of athletic footwear, says it expects to see a boost in its footwear manufacturing activities on the back of the World Cup tour...
Chinese footwear manufacturer Yue Yuen has posted net consolidated operating revenue of US$485.6m for the month of April 2010, an increase of 12%....
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – PVH Corp, J Crew, Perry Ellis
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective