HONG KONG: Yue Yuen sales rise 27%
Sportswear manufacturer Yue Yuen Industrial Limited has bolstered its sales for the month of August.
Net consolidated operating revenue of the company in August was US$528.2m, compared to $386.4m in the same month last year. Accumulative operating revenue of the company for the eight months ended 31 August was $3.9bn, compared to $3.2bn during the same period in 2009.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
The world's largest manufacturer of athletic footwear, Yue Yuen Industrial (Holdings) Limited, has posted a 3.2% rise in full-year profit, but warned that rising demand for its products is being hampe...
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report