ITALY: Yugoslavian Football Team Signs Lotto Sport
A new sponsorship agreement signed between Lotto Sport Italia and the Yugoslavian Federation means that Lotto is Technical Sponsor for all the Yugoslavian national football teams over the next six years.
As part of the agreement, it will supply their technical clothing, leisurewear and accessories, and all teams (except the A team) will wear Lotto Stadio Elite top-of-the-range footwear.
The home and away shirts are made from the hi-tech J-Fiber fabric. This comprises an outer weave in hollow-fibre polyester and an inner layer in Dry-Tech microfibre for thermal insulation, high breathability, light weight and comfort.
Companies: Lotto Sport Italia
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Italian sports brand Lotto has appointed Mitra Adiperkasa Tbk as its exclusive licensee for Indonesia until 31 December 2010....
Italian sportswear company Lotto yesterday unveiled the world's first laceless football shoe, the Zhero Gravity, in the UK....
Italian sportswear company Lotto Sport Italia has renewed an agreement with underwear specialist Fraly for the manufacture and distribution of sports underwear collections under the Lotto brand....
Sportswear brand Lotto Sport Italia says it is "very satisfied" with its 2004 results, reporting total sales of €256 million compared with sales of €255m last year....
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- US Q4 in brief – Dillard's, Macy's, Walmart
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar