Yumi International selects new fashion business suite
London-based fashion house Yumi International Ltd is implementing the Visual End2End suite of software products to connect all departments, from design to finance, for total visibility.
"Being a true omni-channel business selling via ecommerce, direct to retail customers, concessions and our own retail stores, as well as wholesale, we needed a system that would seamlessly integrate all these channels together to have one central inventory system to pull from - with advanced reporting, financial and merchandising abilities," explains Yumi’s commercial director, Dipak Davé.
The firm, supplies women’s wear, children’s wear and accessories under the Yumi, Uttam Boutique, Yumi Girls, Uttam Kids, and Mela London brands. "It’s exciting to combine our business growth with new fashion technology," Davé adds.
Yumi will benefit from Visual’s Rapid Deployment Process (RDP) to enable quick gains from the solution’s Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and other key fashion capabilities.
Visual 2000’s new V8 software release centralises all product information and processes into a single system, helping to increase operational efficiencies and streamline design, product development, production, and distribution.
Executives from Walmart, American Eagle Outfitters, Under Armour, Target, Otto, Eileen Fisher, Adidas Group, VF Corporation and Donna Karan are among those sharing their insights on the tools and tech...
Oregon-based lifestyle brand Pendleton Woolen Mills is implementing the BlueCherry Software suite to help increase speed-to-market, streamline its operations and support business growth....
Industrial thread manufacturer Coats is on the acquisition trail again, adding UK-based software developer Fast React Systems to its line-up of productivity improvement tools for apparel and footwear ...
ColourMart Software has launched a new online platform to help smaller garment companies manage their palettes and colour approval processes....
Fashion software supplier Simparel has promoted its president, Roberto Mangual, to CEO....
Falling productivity and rising infrastructure costs within Cambodia's garment sector may be putting it at a disadvantage compared with Vietnam, Bangladesh and Myanmar, the country's apparel industry ...
Swedish fast-fashion retailer H&M, Zara brand owner Inditex and sportswear giant Nike are not only among the world's leading brands, they also have some of the best supply chains too, according to a n...
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack