US: Yunique business intelligence tool launched
Gerber Technology has introduced a new Business Intelligence (BI) platform designed to help users of its YuniquePLM tool reduce time and costs through more informed decision making.
The new solution, called YuniqueBI provides improved visibility and reporting throughout the product lifecycle management process, Gerber says.
Data originating from ERP and other third-party business systems is consolidated into visual dashboards and reports. The web-based reports and graphs can also be accessed via a laptop, smartphone or other mobile device.
“While the implementation of business intelligence has improved in recent years, information is still often under-utilized,” explains Daniel Pak, chief software architect for Gerber Technology’s Software Solutions division.
“Because our software stores critical information required by our customers and closely interacts with other transactional systems, it was a natural progression to provide the key BI platform our clients need.
“In today’s volatile business climate, a proactive stance based on immediate, accurate and intelligent information is the only truly successful management method for an organisation.”
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Using the right software is key to helping the apparel industry tackle some of the issues it faces in 2011. Firms need the right analyses and information to take the right decisions at the right time ...
Gerber Technology has launched Yunify, a Web Services-based integration tool that helps webPDM users to transfer archived data and images into the company's YuniquePLM system....
As part of its ongoing expansion in Europe, Centric Software Inc has hired Stefano Lena as its new vice president of global sales and general manager of its European operations....
Gerber Technology has released the latest version of its YuniquePLM product lifecycle management system with new features to enhance the user experience, improve collaboration and trim time from the p...
One of Brazil's largest and best-known apparel companies, Cia Hering, has invested $1.4m in design and manufacturing solutions from Gerber Technology to support its aggressive growth plans....
Gerber Technology today (11 May) named Peter Bambridge as director of software solutions, tasked with ensuring the company's product lifecycle management (PLM) solutions meet the needs of retail and c...
Lawson Software Inc is to be acquired by GGC Software Holdings, an affiliate of private equity firm Golden Gate Capital and software company Infor, in a deal worth $2bn....
Fashion retailer The Limited is to start using product lifecycle management software at its New York design and product development offices to help streamline product development cycles and increase v...
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar