USA: Yunique Launches Asset Management Solution
Yunique Solutions Inc, a developer of product lifecycle management and digital asset management solutions, has launched ADAM (apparel digital asset management solution), the first web-based digital asset management system created specifically for the apparel market.
ADAM provides comprehensive image-management, archiving, and collaboration tools for fashion retailers, brands, manufacturers, and suppliers to help them to accelerate product development cycle times and reduce costs.
The solution serves as a centralised storage area for sketches, artwork, logos, trims, accessories, fabric swatches, storyboards, photos, presentations, and virtually any type of digital asset.
ADAM also maintains a full history on every image, tracking each version of the image and providing the ability to roll back to previous versions when necessary.
Darioush Nikpour, vice president of business development at Yunique, said: "Aside from its people, the most valuable assets a fashion company has are its designs, artwork, and other digital files".
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022