US: Yunique to boost Newport News communication
Product lifecycle management solutions company Yunique said apparel cataloguer Newport News Holding has implemented its plmOn solution at its Manhattan headquarters.
Newport News installed plmOn to improve communication and collaboration across its global supply chain and significantly reduce new product development cycle times.
"We wanted a tool that would give us the image management capabilities needed to view, share, and visually collaborate across our entire process", said Jojo Sanez, Newport News senior manager of production and planning.
plmOn is a fashion-specific solution that includes digital asset (image) management, tech pack management, quotation and bid management, sample and production planning and tracking, pre-concept line management, and materials management.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Adidas mulls roll-out of in-store customisation
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing