FRANCE: Yves Saint Laurent Couture Transfers Christian Lacroix US Distribution to LVMH
Yves Saint Laurent Couture S.A.S., a division of Gucci Group N.V. (NYSE: GUC; Amsterdam), announced today the transfer of the Christian Lacroix distribution business in the United States to LVNA -- Louis Vuitton North America, a division of LVMH -- Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton S.A., the parent company of Christian Lacroix S.A., as of 15th May 2000.The Christian Lacroix US distribution is currently administered by Paris Collections Inc., an affiliate of C. Mendes S.A. Yves Saint Laurent Couture assumed control of the business upon the acquisition of C. Mendes earlier this year. Paris Collections will continue in its role as distributor of the Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche women's collection.Founded in 1962, Yves Saint Laurent Couture is a world-renowned luxury goods company. It designs, produces, and distributes women's and men's ready to wear clothing and fashion accessories both directly and under license. The company is a division of Gucci Group N.V. quoted on the New York and Amsterdam stock exchanges.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- NRF 2017 – Technology key to shopper experience
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022