FRANCE: Yves Saint Laurent Couture Transfers Christian Lacroix US Distribution to LVMH
Yves Saint Laurent Couture S.A.S., a division of Gucci Group N.V. (NYSE: GUC; Amsterdam), announced today the transfer of the Christian Lacroix distribution business in the United States to LVNA -- Louis Vuitton North America, a division of LVMH -- Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton S.A., the parent company of Christian Lacroix S.A., as of 15th May 2000.The Christian Lacroix US distribution is currently administered by Paris Collections Inc., an affiliate of C. Mendes S.A. Yves Saint Laurent Couture assumed control of the business upon the acquisition of C. Mendes earlier this year. Paris Collections will continue in its role as distributor of the Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche women's collection.Founded in 1962, Yves Saint Laurent Couture is a world-renowned luxury goods company. It designs, produces, and distributes women's and men's ready to wear clothing and fashion accessories both directly and under license. The company is a division of Gucci Group N.V. quoted on the New York and Amsterdam stock exchanges.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack