FRANCE: Yves Saint Laurent Couture Transfers Christian Lacroix US Distribution to LVMH
Yves Saint Laurent Couture S.A.S., a division of Gucci Group N.V. (NYSE: GUC; Amsterdam), announced today the transfer of the Christian Lacroix distribution business in the United States to LVNA -- Louis Vuitton North America, a division of LVMH -- Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton S.A., the parent company of Christian Lacroix S.A., as of 15th May 2000.The Christian Lacroix US distribution is currently administered by Paris Collections Inc., an affiliate of C. Mendes S.A. Yves Saint Laurent Couture assumed control of the business upon the acquisition of C. Mendes earlier this year. Paris Collections will continue in its role as distributor of the Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche women's collection.Founded in 1962, Yves Saint Laurent Couture is a world-renowned luxury goods company. It designs, produces, and distributes women's and men's ready to wear clothing and fashion accessories both directly and under license. The company is a division of Gucci Group N.V. quoted on the New York and Amsterdam stock exchanges.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective