FRANCE: Yves Saint Laurent Couture Transfers Christian Lacroix US Distribution to LVMH
Yves Saint Laurent Couture S.A.S., a division of Gucci Group N.V. (NYSE: GUC; Amsterdam), announced today the transfer of the Christian Lacroix distribution business in the United States to LVNA -- Louis Vuitton North America, a division of LVMH -- Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton S.A., the parent company of Christian Lacroix S.A., as of 15th May 2000.The Christian Lacroix US distribution is currently administered by Paris Collections Inc., an affiliate of C. Mendes S.A. Yves Saint Laurent Couture assumed control of the business upon the acquisition of C. Mendes earlier this year. Paris Collections will continue in its role as distributor of the Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche women's collection.Founded in 1962, Yves Saint Laurent Couture is a world-renowned luxury goods company. It designs, produces, and distributes women's and men's ready to wear clothing and fashion accessories both directly and under license. The company is a division of Gucci Group N.V. quoted on the New York and Amsterdam stock exchanges.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report