SPAIN: Zara To Open First Store In Singapore
Spanish fashion giant Inditex on Thursday agreed a cooperation agreement with Royal Clicks that will see it introduce its hugely-successful Zara fashion chain in Singapore.
The new store is expected to open in the third quarter of this year and comes just weeks after the company announced it plans to invest about 550 million euros in 250 new stores around the world.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Throwaway fast fashion model needs re-think
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack