SPAIN: Zara To Open First Swedish Store
Spanish fashion giant Inditex is to open its first Zara store in Sweden – home of fierce rival Hennes & Mauritz. The company said it will open a 1,600 square metre store in the centre of Stockholm next year. It already operates three stores in Scandinavia, two in Denmark and one in Finland.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"