CANADA: Zellers Announces New Marketing Chief
Zellers, the mass merchandise department store retailer, announced earlier this week the appointment of David Strickland as senior vice president of marketing, effective immediately. Strickland joins the company from Enbridge Services Inc, where he held the position of vice president, business development and marketing, responsible for the retail and service business. Prior to Enbridge, Strickland held a number of progressive positions in marketing including: vice president, marketing and franchising, Pizza Hut Canada; director of consumer products, Toronto Raptors Basketball Club; director of sports and new marketing, CTV Television Network and national promotions manager, Labatt Breweries of Canada.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- just-style Sourcing Survey – share your thoughts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack