CANADA: Zellers Announces New Marketing Chief
Zellers, the mass merchandise department store retailer, announced earlier this week the appointment of David Strickland as senior vice president of marketing, effective immediately. Strickland joins the company from Enbridge Services Inc, where he held the position of vice president, business development and marketing, responsible for the retail and service business. Prior to Enbridge, Strickland held a number of progressive positions in marketing including: vice president, marketing and franchising, Pizza Hut Canada; director of consumer products, Toronto Raptors Basketball Club; director of sports and new marketing, CTV Television Network and national promotions manager, Labatt Breweries of Canada.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020