CANADA: Zellers Announces New Marketing Chief
Zellers, the mass merchandise department store retailer, announced earlier this week the appointment of David Strickland as senior vice president of marketing, effective immediately. Strickland joins the company from Enbridge Services Inc, where he held the position of vice president, business development and marketing, responsible for the retail and service business. Prior to Enbridge, Strickland held a number of progressive positions in marketing including: vice president, marketing and franchising, Pizza Hut Canada; director of consumer products, Toronto Raptors Basketball Club; director of sports and new marketing, CTV Television Network and national promotions manager, Labatt Breweries of Canada.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective