CANADA: Zellers Announces New Marketing Chief
Zellers, the mass merchandise department store retailer, announced earlier this week the appointment of David Strickland as senior vice president of marketing, effective immediately. Strickland joins the company from Enbridge Services Inc, where he held the position of vice president, business development and marketing, responsible for the retail and service business. Prior to Enbridge, Strickland held a number of progressive positions in marketing including: vice president, marketing and franchising, Pizza Hut Canada; director of consumer products, Toronto Raptors Basketball Club; director of sports and new marketing, CTV Television Network and national promotions manager, Labatt Breweries of Canada.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Update - Bangladesh "business as usual"
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar