USA: Zellweger Supplies Machinery For Renovated Mill
Zellweger Uster, Inc is to join forces with Fruit of the Loom in the renovation of Leesburg Yarn Mills in Leesburg, Alabama. Uster quality systems will measure and control the quality at spinning and drawing, which will be complemented by the extensive Uster yarn-testing laboratory. The Uster Quantum Yarn Clearers will be installed on all Rieter R20 open end spinning machines making this the largest single installation of its type in the world. In addition, Uster SliverGuard will be installed at the drawing process to assure consistent quality sliver will be available for spinning.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022