USA: Zellweger Supplies Machinery For Renovated Mill
Zellweger Uster, Inc is to join forces with Fruit of the Loom in the renovation of Leesburg Yarn Mills in Leesburg, Alabama. Uster quality systems will measure and control the quality at spinning and drawing, which will be complemented by the extensive Uster yarn-testing laboratory. The Uster Quantum Yarn Clearers will be installed on all Rieter R20 open end spinning machines making this the largest single installation of its type in the world. In addition, Uster SliverGuard will be installed at the drawing process to assure consistent quality sliver will be available for spinning.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022