USA: Zellweger Supplies Machinery For Renovated Mill
Zellweger Uster, Inc is to join forces with Fruit of the Loom in the renovation of Leesburg Yarn Mills in Leesburg, Alabama. Uster quality systems will measure and control the quality at spinning and drawing, which will be complemented by the extensive Uster yarn-testing laboratory. The Uster Quantum Yarn Clearers will be installed on all Rieter R20 open end spinning machines making this the largest single installation of its type in the world. In addition, Uster SliverGuard will be installed at the drawing process to assure consistent quality sliver will be available for spinning.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores