USA: Zellweger Supplies Machinery For Renovated Mill
Zellweger Uster, Inc is to join forces with Fruit of the Loom in the renovation of Leesburg Yarn Mills in Leesburg, Alabama. Uster quality systems will measure and control the quality at spinning and drawing, which will be complemented by the extensive Uster yarn-testing laboratory. The Uster Quantum Yarn Clearers will be installed on all Rieter R20 open end spinning machines making this the largest single installation of its type in the world. In addition, Uster SliverGuard will be installed at the drawing process to assure consistent quality sliver will be available for spinning.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts