USA: Zephwear.com Introduces Logo-it Technology For Sport Shoes
Zephwear.com, manufacturer of athletic footwear for the children's and youth team sports market, has introduced the Logo-it online software system to its site, allowing customers to customise their shoes by labeling coloured insert cards that slide into the tongue flap on the shoe. After ordering their shoes online the customer receives a sheet of coloured labels with their purchase. Once they have these they can log on to the zephware website and design their own logos and text. These can then be downloaded to the customers computer and printed on to the labels.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth