USA: Zephwear.com Introduces Logo-it Technology For Sport Shoes
Zephwear.com, manufacturer of athletic footwear for the children's and youth team sports market, has introduced the Logo-it online software system to its site, allowing customers to customise their shoes by labeling coloured insert cards that slide into the tongue flap on the shoe. After ordering their shoes online the customer receives a sheet of coloured labels with their purchase. Once they have these they can log on to the zephware website and design their own logos and text. These can then be downloaded to the customers computer and printed on to the labels.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Brandix rolls out Tukatech systems
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar